Friday, February 5, 2010

Gino McCray Lip and Gloss

I purchased a tube of this lipstick from a cute little shop called Beauty Buffet at MBK Centre. The tagline states that it is the "most delicious beauty shop in town"! I loved the name and the concept - all the products are laid out like a buffet and you pick what you want and put it into a basket.

One of the lines that they carry is called Gino McCray and I picked out a lipstick/gloss.
This tube is slim and long and the color I chose is Cocoa.


Here is a swatch of the color which is a warm brownish pink. It offers good coverage as a lipstick and has a glossy sheen that gives the lip a fuller look. It can be used on its own as a lipstick or over a lip color as a gloss. I usually use it on its own as it is not sheer and the coverage is more like that of a lipstick rather than gloss. It retails for about RM20 only.

My only gripe with it is the doe foot applicator which does not reach all the way to the end of the product. I will have to devise a way to get to the bottom of it!

So dear reader, have you had a look at the goodies on offer at the Beauty Buffet?

No comments: