Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Beaded Blue Chain


I scored this sweet lil' thang last week on a trip to a nearby mall. Got it for about 30 Malaysian Ringgits (a discounted rate from the tag you see) and I love how these little touches can jazz up a plain outfit.

There was a time in the past when I did not like accessories such as these and preferred to wear a plain gold chain and some gold earrings. Now I realise that adding accessories to complement your outfit can freshen your look instantly! It takes a little more time in the morning but with a helpful husband  (who provides the extra pair of hands to help put on the chain) - anything is possible!!

I plan my outfit for the next office day the night before so I don't waste precious time thinking of whether this goes with that. I then think about what accessory or accessories go with the outfit. Oftentimes it is just the addition of a bold ring or a small pair of earrings or a chain. Never all three together and only two at most.

What are your favourite accessories, dear readers?

No comments: