Friday, February 11, 2011

Blue and Purple Eye

For some reason I have been craving blue and purple makeup. So here is an eye look I did with yellow gold in the inner corner into blue into purple and into darker purple with a touch of black. There seems to be a greenish cast on the crease but I did not use any green at all.

I created this look using the Coastal Scents 88 palette. I primed with MAC's Painterly. The eyes were lined with IN2IT black liquid liner and Loreal Ultra Volume Mascara was used on my lashes. Seeing that it is so fierce, it would be wise to keep the rest of the face light!

Have a great weekend y'all!

2 comments:

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Wowww your eyes look great!!! The blue shade you've used looks gorgeous!!!! Nice blog honey...try checking out mine!!
Hope you follow too...i'll def follow back:)
http://www.chamberofbeauty.com

P.Pugnes said...

Beautiful!! Post a video for a starter like me a good picture of how-how?? Thankx :D