Thursday, November 19, 2009

Kiehl's "Berry 1851" Lip Gloss

I purchased this Lip Gloss last Christmas! So its been sitting in my stash for almost a year, not getting as much love as it should!

This lip gloss is called Berry 1851 and it is quite lovely to wear as it is not sticky and gives a natural look to my lips.

I don't know why I have not used this as much - I guess I am too lazy to use a lip brush to apply this! The gloss comes out of an angled top and dispenses the amount you need depending on how much pressure you use while pressing the tube.

There is a smell to this gloss which I quite like but am unable to put a finger on exactly what it smells like though! If any of you out there reading this has an idea, please let me know!


The color is a creamy reddish pink shade and is not as sheer as you would expect a gloss to be which is great for me because I do not like sheer lip glosses worn on its own. You see, my top lip is slightly darker than my bottom lip and anything that is too sheer will show the color difference.

As you can see from the swatch of this Gloss, there is a little oily bit at the bottom from not using it for quite a while. However, the fragrance has not changed and a good shake mixed the formula up to its former glory.
I like this for days when I want to have a little pop of color on my lips or for when my eye make-up is strong.





















No comments: