Tuesday, November 10, 2009

K.O.T.D

Today I would like to show you another of my Konad creations. Do let me know what you think...



For this Konad I used 2 layers of Sally Hansen's Buffed Sand which is a sheer brown and Konad's Special Nail Polish in Black.





This is the plate that I used - M9 - and the design is the one that is boxed in the image below.

Here is a closer look at the design and how it turned out so clearly on my thumbnail.


I had read on many websites that working with the Black Special Nail Polish can get a little messy and it is true. However, because I knew what to expect I was more careful and did not pick up a lot of color on the brush to cover the design on the plate. This helped as I did not get too much excess paint to deal with. The black color did stain one of my fingers and after a few washes, it came off so it was not much of a problem.
What do you think of this design dear reader?

1 comment:

P.Pugnes said...

Designing at the tips looks great. I should try that too.