Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Natio Face Mist




I picked this face mist up at SASA not too long ago. I had initially intended to buy Evian's Facial Water Spray but they did not have the smaller sized (50ml) bottle which could fit in my purse.

I have been wanting to use this product for the longest time and it so happened that I had some time on my hands to kill and walked into SASA. Because I spend so much time in an air-conditioned office, my face sometimes feels dry and taut. So I thought that this spray would be a great way to refresh my face. Also, in our hot and humid Malaysian weather, this product can provide a spray of water to cool down a sweaty face and also other parts of the body such as arms for instance.

What does this product do?

The bottle states that this face mist should deposit a refreshing burst of moisture to invigorate the spirit as it hydrates the skin. It also helps to soften the appearance of fine facial lines. This product also claims to be suitable for all skin types.

How do you use this product?

The best way to ensure that you have a nice even spray of the mist on your face is to hold the bottle about 6 inches away from your face and close your eyes while you gently and lightly spray your face with this product.

What are the ingredients in this product?

The first ingredient listed is Water (Aqua), Glycerin,Rose Extract, Cucumber Extract, Fruit Extract, Calendula Flower Extract, Aloe Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenethyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol and Tetrasodium EDTA.

My Verdict?

I like to use this at least once a day, especially in the afternoon when I feel a little tired and need a pick me up. I love how it cools your face and if you have been out on a hot afternoon for lunch, the best time to use this would be when you get back to the office. You instantly get a cool feeling when you spray this mist and it smells faintly of roses due to the rose extract used. I like the smell because to me that is a soothing smell. I also like to spray it on my arms to keep cool.

The SA also advised me to try this spray on right after I have applied my make up and she said that it will set my make up for the day and make it last longer. I was not too sure about whether my make up will last longer, but I will try that one day and report back to you.

The face mist cost me RM 35 for a 75ml bottle. Not cheap as chips if you are on a budget but good to try. I have also used this on my 2 little girls when we were out and about one day - they loved it! My husband also reluctantly allowed me to spray some on his arms....I am happy to say that he reported feeling his arms go a little cooler after!

No comments: