Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dust And What It Can Do To You!

We have been subjected to extreme amounts of dust in our new office with workers drilling, moving, adding, cutting and laying down carpets around us as we are trying to work. Everything is 'work in progress' and nothing seems to be done yet.

I noticed the effect this had on my face when I got up this morning and mind you I have been here for only two days. I got up to visibly enlarged pores and the redness on my cheekes had deepened. My eyes felt gritty this morning too and god know what is going on in my lungs.

Could being in a dusty office have caused this?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh no! They should provide you with a mask or something...maybe you can wrap your face with a scarf...hopefully you won't get too hot doing that.