Monday, March 15, 2010

Futterwacken Anyone?

Tim Burton is a genius because Alice in Wonderland turned out to be such a wonderful movie under his directorship. Since the Hubs was on an out-of-state work assignment, I took my little girls to watch it last Saturday.

What an awesome visual feast it was and I found myself being transported back to my childhood as I remembered reading the book and wishing the white rabbit would visit me in my backyard! I believe I may have seen him once.......
Johnny Depp was excellent bar none! Can you ever imagine anyone else doing the part of the Hatter? I loved when he told Alice that she has lost her 'much-ness'......I wonder if I have lost my much-ness.......

Did you jive to the Futterwacken and wish it would go on and on? Johnny at his best, I tell you!
Matt Lucas (of Little Britain) as the Tweedles was cool to watch also.

Did you manage to catch this movie, dear readers? Let me know what you thought of it.


No comments: