Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mediterranean Olive, Almond and Sage Wonderbalm


Meet the Mediterranean Olive, Almond and Sage wonderbalm that my lips are currently in love with. This comes from Boots and is such a great addition to my nighttime routine. My husband is not too crazy about it though....read on to find out why!

The smell of this balm is out of this world. It is a soothing and pleasant smell that is great for helping you move into a state of peaceful slumber. It is called a wonderbalm because the ingredients are all organic and I have to say, I would never have thought that a mix of olives, almonds and sage would work together so well. I personally do not care for the strong smell of almonds especially in baked goods and I was a little apprehensive as to how this would smell. A quick whiff of the tester and I was sold!


This balm has a lovely spreading consistency which looks solid in the bottle but thins out a little upon contact with warm fingers. Spreads like a dream and keeps lips wonderfully moist. In the morning, I wake up to soft lips.

This does its job well but then again there are so many lip balms out there that does just as good a job. I merely happen to like this one as part of my routine at night.

As for my husband, well, lets just say that he hates to get it on his lips and wipes it off as soon as he gives me a kiss before I sleep!

No comments: