Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Chanel Vitalumiere Satin Smoothing Fluid Foundation with SPF15


I have been lemming this beauty for a while now so when things were a little slow in the office one day, I put my lunch hour to good use by stopping by a Chanel counter to check this out. I was a little apprehensive about whether they would carry a shade that would work for my skin tone, however I was delighted to find a shade that matched my skin perfectly which is 50 Naturel. I ran all the way to the cashier to pay for my new 'toy'! 

This is the product explanation of Vitalumiere on the website:- " Delivers a young, radiant look. Lines, wrinkles and imperfections seem to be erased. Ultra-gliding fluid provides buildable coverage. SPF 15 UV protection; nut extract guards against free radicals" Now who does not want all that?

Whats not to love about this product? Nothing at all, in fact I love it so much its been the only foundation I have been using for a while now. The pump bottle is super efficient in dispensing just the right amount of product for a light to medium coverage and on the odd day that I do notice some extra redness on my cheeks, I use a bit more.

Its wonderful to note that the foundation glides on and blends easily and it does not feel heavy on the face. You get a lovely dewy finish which lasts all day long and looks as fresh at the end of the day as when you first applied it in the morning. Unlike some foundations, my face did not get very oily towards the end of the day which makes me love this foundation all the more.

Here is the back of my hand with a little bit of the foundation on it...see how it matches quite nicely?


 And here is a picture of the foundation smoothed out on my skin!


If I were asked what I don't like about this product, I would not be able to provide an answer because I like the pump bottle, I love the product and the dewy finish, I love that there is a color that suits my skin, heck, I even love the slight whiff of an unexplainable smell that it has!!

For those of you who want to know what goes into making this beauty, here is a list of the ingredients:-


You know something dear readers, I think this may be my HG foundation!!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

really like this post and i got some beauty tips for all on our website http://www.beautytipshub.com